Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh, you know...

Does your favorite song remind you of anybody?
A bit.

Have you ever had to choose between two people? If so, how hard was it?
Yeah. It was hard because I don't like to hurt people's feelings...but not hard at the same time, because it was an easy decision.

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you've told everything to?
Yes.

Have you ever lost a friend(s)? How?
Yeah. Moving away, growing up, etc.

Have you met anybody that changed your life?
Yes.

Missing anybody?
Yes.

Are you in any kind of emotional pain right now?
I feel overwhelmed and irritated with my classes...which is somewhat painful.

Do you believe in marriage? Do you plan on getting married someday?
Definitely. And I'm already married.

Has your heart ever truly ached for somebody?
Yes.

Why did you last cry?
I can't remember the specific reason, actually.

Is it easier to pretend everything's okay for you?
Usually.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yep.

What was the last horror movie you watched? With who?
I can't remember. I don't like horror movies.

Could you forgive your best friend for sleeping with the girl/guy you like?
I can't imagine what I would do, really. I think I would forgive them.

Do any girls/guys hate you because you went out with their ex?
I don't think so.

Do you think "I love you" are strong words?
Sometimes.

Are you nice to everyone?
Generally.

Ever receive a really long apology?
I guess. Depends on how long "really long" is.

Does a kiss make you feel better?
Usually.

Is anything bugging you right now?
Yeah.

If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do?
Check out my new parts, duh.

Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy?
A job I enjoy, as long as it pays enough for me to support myself.

Where do you want to go to college?
I wanted to go to the U of I...and I am.

Who was the last girl to say something to you?
Carissa

Who are you texting?
No one.

Why aren't you in 'love' with your last ex anymore?
Lots of reasons. For starters, I'm married and very in love with my husband.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Mmhmm.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
2:30. I was finishing a paper.

What do you currently hear right now?
Regina Spektor

Do you smoke crack everyday?
...No.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Jordan.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes, once. I'd like to try it again sometime.

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
No.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
My birthday! Thanksgiving--can't wait to see all my family and have a lovely little break from classes.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Yes.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope. Comfy pj pants.


Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yeah.

What's something you do when you're mad?
Slam doors and cupboards, rant, play the piano really loudly (if I have access to one), separate myself from whoever/whatever I'm mad at.

Are you a patient person?
Yeah, for the most part.

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Sad.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Certainly.

Do you ever use words like stoked, souped or sick?
No. Not as slang, at least.

When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember.

Closest green object to you?
Coffee mug.

What is your current mood?
Okay.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
No. Well...maybe go back to the beginning of the semester and start working on my online classes earlier.

What should you be doing?
So many things. I have something that I should be doing for every single class...and yet here I am, filling out a survey.

Do you like working in the yard?
If the weather is nice.

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

Is there someone you just can't imagine your life without?
Yes.

Where did you get your last bruise from?
The puppy at PetLand.

Have you ever got a D or F on your report card?
No.

If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Rabe

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yeah. Jordan had just gotten home from work and he was in a really good mood, so that put me in a good mood.

Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment