Sunday, November 1, 2009

NOVEMBER!

I can't believe it's November already!! My birthday is almost here... :) And Thanksgiving! I'm so excited for a week off classes. Hopefully I'll be caught up with my online classes by then. If I don't finish one of them, it's not a huge deal--I can finish them next semester. I really don't want to have to do that, though. /sigh. I think I should be able to get caught up this week--I'm only working two shifts. I have the entire upcoming weekend off--how crazy is that?! I was in shock when I saw that I wasn't scheduled on Saturday. I think this will be my first Saturday that I've had off without request. Jordan also happens to have the weekend off, so we're going to have a belated 1/4 year anniversary dinner and/or movie date. Then on Sunday, I'm going to Burlington for the Mark Schultz/Point of Grace concert with my parents. Maybe I won't get much homework done over the weekend after all...lol.

I am so cold!! Well, my hands in particular. My fingers don't want to move properly...it's actually kind of difficult to type. I forgot about this. Stupid cold weather. /scowl. All I can think about right now is the delicious WARM caramel macchiato I had at Okoboji Grille. I wish we had an espresso machine...I hinted to Jordan that it would be a fantastic birthday or Christmas present. I guess plain coffee will just have to do for now! And on that note, I'm off to make some. And hopefully get some of my homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment